How is Cinnamon Essential Oil made?
The tree is originally from Indonesia, but grown in Sri Lanka and India. The tree is rust colored and can grow up to 15 meters, but is kept down to 2 meters for commercial reasons.
It has glossy, leathery green leaves and small, white flowers, with oval-shaped purple berries. The bark is light brown and papery, with thick pins that curl into each other and is collected every 2 years.
The Greek word 'Kinnamon' means 'tube' or 'pipe'. Cinnamon oil was used as a temple incense, while the Egyptians used it for foot massage, as well as a remedy for excess bile. It was also used as an ingredient for mulled wine, love potions and as a sedative during birth. It was an important commodity between India, China and Egypt.
- Common Name: Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- English name: Cinnamon Leave Oil
- Available volumes: 100 ml / 500 ml / 1 Liter / 2 Liter / 4 Liter / 8 Liter / 20 Liter / 180 Liter
- INCI: CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM FOLIA OIL
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Aroma/scent: Spicy, sweet, warm, sligthly woody
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Plant parts raw material: Leaves
- GMO free: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Animal-free: Yes
- Allergen free: Yes
- Preservatives: No
- Reach compliant: Yes
- Paraben free: Yes
- Food Grade Status:-
- IFRA: IFRA Certified
- Organic: Yes, SKAL certified
- Only for professional users
- If you cannot find the document, please contact us immediately before processing it. Some documents are sometimes under maintenance.
The information on this oil masters website has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and with the utmost care. However, Oliemeesters does not accept any liability for any damage that may arise from the application, use or misuse of the information and products. All oil masters products are for professional use only! Always read the SDS and/or PDS that can be found in your account first. Some oils can lead to unexpected allergic reactions. So always test first on a small scale on the skin in your elbow. When in doubt, it is recommended to always consult a doctor first. Our products are 100% pure natural products, seasonal and weather conditions can influence the harvest and therefore the product can vary per batch. The delivered natural products can have possible odor and color differences compared to previous deliveries. The oils are also processed and filled in our own production location, where nut oils are also filled! Always read the product label carefully before using or processing it.