Privacy statement of Oliemeesters
Careful handling of personal data is of great importance to De Oliemeesters. We comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
We, the oil masters, are the controller. This means that the purposes and means of processing your personal data are determined and that the oil masters are responsible for compliance with the regulations in this regard. The oil masters is located in
Bunschoten at Kooihoek 14-c. De oliemeesters is registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 62668986
Why does de oliemeesters process your personal data?
If you visit our website, request information via our website, purchase something or contact us by telephone for another activity, we register your personal data. Oliemeesters processes your personal data for various purposes. Oliemeesters only processes the personal data necessary for this. The following purposes apply to the processing of personal data by the Oliemeesters
- to be able to contact you;
- to send you information;
- for entering into and executing agreements;
- For relationship management and activities to increase our customer base and to inform them about our activities.
We try to take your preferences into account in our communications. If you do not wish to receive our information, you can send a letter or e-mail stating 'blocking' to the address below or email@example.com
Attn. Blocking Personal Data
The cage angle 14-c
3751 LZ Bunschoten
If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding Oliemeesters' activities and news, you can use the unsubscribe option that is included in every email that Oliemeesters sends.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
According to the legislation, De Oliemeesters may only process personal data if one of the legal bases applies. De Oliemeesters uses the following legal grounds for processing personal data:
- after obtaining permission from those involved;
- in the context of the conclusion and/or execution of an agreement;
- to comply with the law (including accounting processing, tax obligations and obligations under court orders or other mandatory laws and regulations);
- in connection with the legitimate interests of the oil masters, whereby the oil masters ensure that the impact on your privacy is as limited as possible. For example, personal data is processed in connection with:
- creating studies, models and statistics;
- the exercise and defense of the rights of the Oliemeesters, for example in the event of disputes;
- managing customer data or supporting it, including the creation of segments and profiles for customer management or for detecting customer needs;
- maintaining and improving the website whereby the oil masters can determine your (click) behavior by visiting our website in order to provide you with targeted information. The logic that De Oliemeesters uses is that your IP address is linked to your actions and your preferences are determined on that basis. We always ask for your explicit permission for this in advance (see below under Website and Cookies);
- participating in Facebook's Custom Audience program, Google AdWords retargeting or other similar social media programs with which de oliemeesters can show you personalized advertisements when you visit Facebook or other social media. De oliemeesters may share your email address or other identification with Facebook to allow Facebook to check whether you have a Facebook account. For more information about customized target group approach, you can visit the website of the social network provider.
Website and Cookies
The website keeps track of visitor data, such as the most frequently requested pages by a visitor. The purpose of this is to optimize the design of the website. This data can also be used to place information relevant to you on the pages you visit, for example special messages in your fields of interest or offers from advertisers. In this way our services to you can be further optimized.
You can disable cookies in your browser without this having far-reaching consequences for your use of the website. However, the result may be that certain parts are less or no longer accessible to you.
On the website you will find a number of links to other websites. Although these websites have been selected with care, we cannot accept any responsibility for the use of your data by those organizations. To do this, read the Privacy Statement, if available, of the website you are visiting.
Security of personal data
De oliemeesters has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Exchange of personal data
- Passing on and receiving personal data within the oil masters
- De oliemeesters ensures that European data protection standards are applied to personal data as best as possible, even when exchanges take place outside the EU.
- De oliemeesters cannot be held liable if local departments are required to provide personal data to local authorities in accordance with applicable legal obligations.
- Passing on and receiving data outside of Oliemeesters.
- The purpose of processing your personal data may mean that we share personal data with other organizations. Unless there is your explicit consent or legal obligation, this exchange of data takes place exclusively on the basis of the execution of the agreement between you and Oliemeesters or when Oliemeesters has a legitimate interest in this. De oliemeesters concludes a processing agreement with external parties that process data under the responsibility of the oliemeesters.
- When exchanging outside the EU, the oil masters observe the applicable rules.
- No commercial use.
- De oliemeesters will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make commercially available your personal data to third parties, except as described in this privacy statement or without your prior consent.
Correctness of the personal data provided
By communicating your personal data you guarantee that it is correct and complete. De oliemeesters can temporarily or permanently deny you any access to the websites or parts of them if you provide false identities, incomplete or incorrect data.
Retention of personal data
De oliemeesters does not store personal data for longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is processed and in any case for as long as specific regulations require.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data, the right to request correction, restriction or deletion of your personal data and you can also request the transfer of your data. Finally, you can object to the use of your data. You can submit your request regarding privacy via firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to
The cage angle 14-c
3751 LZ Bunschoten
You will then receive an answer as soon as possible. You are also entitled to file a complaint about the use of your data with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Would you like to know more about the legislation regarding the protection of personal data?
We reserve the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement.
Last update: 01-12-2020