Privacy statement of Oliemeesters
Careful handling of personal data is of great importance to De Oliemeesters. In doing so, we comply with the laws and regulations in the field of the protection of personal data, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
We the oil masters are the controller. This means that you determine the purposes and means for the processing of your personal data and that the oil masters are responsible for compliance with the regulations in this regard. The oil masters is located in
Bunschoten at the Kooihoek 14-c. The oil masters is registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 62668986
Why does the oil masters process your personal data?
If you visit our website, request information via our website, buy something or contact us by telephone for another activity, we will register your personal data. Oliemeesters processes your personal data for various purposes. Oliemeesters only processes the necessary personal data. The following purposes apply to the processing of personal data by de Oliemeesters
- to be able to contact you;
- to send you information;
- for entering into and executing agreements;
- For relationship management and activities to increase our customer base and to inform them about our activities.
We try to take your preferences into account in our communication. If you do not appreciate our information, you can send a letter or e-mail stating 'blocking' to the address below or firstname.lastname@example.org
attn. Blocking Personal Data
The cage angle 14-c
3751 LZ Bunschoten
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail regarding the activities and news of Oliemeesters, you can use the unsubscribe option that is included in every e-mail that the oil masters send.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
According to the law, De Oliemeesters may only process personal data if one of the legal bases applies. De Oliemeesters uses the following legal grounds for the processing of personal data:
- after obtaining the consent of those involved;
- in the context of the conclusion and/or execution of an agreement;
- to comply with the law (including accounting, tax obligations and obligations under court orders or other mandatory laws and regulations);
- in connection with the legitimate interests of the oil masters, whereby the oil masters ensure that the impact on your privacy is as limited as possible. For example, personal data is processed in connection with:
- making studies, models and statistics;
- the exercise and defense of the rights of the Oil Masters, for example in case of disputes;
- customer data management or support, including the creation of segments and profiles to manage customers or detect customer needs;
- taking care of and improving the website, whereby the oil masters can determine your (click) behavior by visiting our website in order to be able to provide you with targeted information on that basis. The logic that the Oliemeesters uses is that your IP address is linked to your actions and your preferences are determined on that basis. We always ask for your explicit permission in advance (see below under Website and Cookies);
- participating in Facebook's Custom Audience program, google adwords retargeting or other similar social media programs that allow the oil masters to show you personalized advertisements when you visit Facebook or other social media. The Oil Masters may share your email address or other identifier with Facebook to allow Facebook to verify that you have a Facebook account. For more information on custom audience approach, visit the social network provider's website.
Website and Cookies
Visitor data is kept on the website, such as the pages most requested by a visitor. The purpose of this is to optimize the layout of the website. This data can also be used to place information relevant to you on the pages you visit, for example special messages in your fields of interest or offers from advertisers. In this way, our services to you can be further optimized.
You can disable cookies in your browser without this having far-reaching consequences for your use of the website. However, the result may be that certain parts are less or no longer accessible to you.
On the website you will find a number of links to other websites. Although these websites have been selected with care, we cannot take any responsibility with regard to the use of your data by those organizations. Please read the Privacy Statement, if any, of the website you are visiting.
Security of personal data
De Oliemeesters has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
Exchange of personal data
- Passing on and receiving personal data within the oil masters
- The oil masters ensure that the European standards of data protection are applied to personal data as best as possible, even if exchange takes place outside the EU.
- The oil masters cannot be held liable when the local departments are required to provide personal data to local authorities, in accordance with applicable legal obligations.
- Passing on and receiving data outside of the Oil Masters.
- The purpose of processing your personal data may mean that we share personal data with other organisations. Insofar as there is no explicit consent or legal obligation, this exchange of data takes place exclusively on the basis of the execution of the agreement between you and the Oliemeesters or when the Oliemeesters has a legitimate interest in this. The oil masters conclude a processing agreement with external parties that process data under the responsibility of the oil masters.
- For exchanges outside the EU, the oil masters observe the applicable rules.
- No commercial use.
- De Oliemeesters will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to third parties, except as described in this privacy statement or without your prior consent.
Correctness of the personal data provided
By communicating your personal data you guarantee that it is correct and complete. The oil masters can temporarily or permanently deny you access to the websites or parts thereof when providing false identities, incomplete or incorrect data.
Retention of personal data
De Oliemeesters does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the realization of the purposes for which the data is processed and in any case for as long as specific regulations require.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data, the right to request correction, limitation or deletion of your personal data and you can also request the transfer of your data. Finally, you can object to the use of your data. You can pass on your request regarding privacy via email@example.com or by letter to
The cage angle 14-c
3751 LZ Bunschoten
You will receive an answer as soon as possible. You are also entitled to submit a complaint about the use of your data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Would you like to know more about the legislation in the field of the protection of personal data?
Look at laws.overheid.nl.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement.
Last update: 01-12-2020