How is Organic Castor Oil Made?
Castor oil is made from beans that come from the Ricinus communis plant. The beans are put in a bean press and pressed together. The juices that are released next to the pulp form the Castor oil. We also call Castor oil as castor oil. This goes back a long time in history and is used for cosmetic purposes.
This vegetable oil has been extensively tested and approved for use in Cosmetics
- Common name: Castor oil
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- INCI: Ricinus Communis
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Organically produced: Yes
- Organic ingredients: Yes
- Pesticides: No
- Natural ingredient: Beans from the Ricinus Communis
- Refined: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Animal-free: Yes
- Extra additions: No
- Preservatives: No
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
How are the beans grown and collected?
Castor oil is extracted from the fruit of the castor tree (the plant ricinus Communis). On large plantations, the beans are picked and collected and stored in large quantities.
What is Castor oil most commonly used for?
- Castor oil has a large amount of medical, industrial and healing properties.
- Castor oil is often used in medicines and facial care products. It is also used as industrial lubricants and as a substance in biodiesel fuel.
- Castor oil is widely used in various natural beauty products.
- Castor oil is often added to products for optimal hydration of the skin.
- Castor oil speeds up the healing process of a wound. By adding Castor oil, the wound does not dry out and can heal optimally.
- Castor oil clears acne and reduces the appearance of pimples. Castor oil ensures that the certain bacteria that cause acne are removed from the skin, giving the skin a rest to prevent acne.
The information on this oil masters website has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and with the utmost care. However, Oliemeesters does not accept any liability for any damage that may arise from the application, use or misuse of the information and products. All oil masters products are for professional use only! Always read the SDS and/or PDS that can be found in your account first. Some oils can lead to unexpected allergic reactions. So always test first on a small scale on the skin in your elbow. When in doubt, it is recommended to always consult a doctor first. Our products are 100% pure natural products, seasonal and weather conditions can influence the harvest and therefore the product can vary per batch. The delivered natural products can have possible odor and color differences compared to previous deliveries. The oils are also processed and filled in our own production location, where nut oils are also filled! Always read the product label carefully before using or processing it.