How is Avocado Oil Made?
To make Avocado oil, the Avocado pit is first removed from the Avocado. Then the pulp, including the skin, is ground and centrifuged. This is done with temperatures that do not exceed 38 degrees, so that all the good nutrients are preserved.
How are the grown and collected?
As soon as Avocados are good, they are picked from the Avocado tree, when they are picked they are often not fully ripe. After picking, the Avocados can still ripen in ripening rooms. You can tell if an Avocado is ripe when the pit of the seed at the bottom of the Avocado is clear.
What is Avocado oil most commonly used for?
- You can use avocado oil in various ways in cosmetics and in your skin care routine. You can massage the oil onto your skin, rub it on your face like a mask, or add it to your shower lotion. It can be used every day or a few times a month with no ill effects.
- The main benefits of avocado oil are that it softens and moisturizes. Using avocado oil will not leave a lot of fat.
This vegetable oil has been extensively tested and approved for use in Cosmetics
- Common name: Avocado oil
- Origin: Kenya
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- INCI: Persea Gratissima
- Organic: Yes
- Natural ingredient : Avocado
- Refined: No
- Fragrance: Yes
- SKAL certified organic: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Animal-free : Yes
- Extra additions: No
- Preservatives: No
- Shelf life: 12 months
A natural oil to get a tan in the sun.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ oil
- 5 drops Calendula oil
- 5-10 drops Patchouli essential oil
Mix this together and apply it to your skin before going out into the sun. This creates a natural layer that will make your skin tan faster!
The information on this oil masters website has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and with the utmost care. However, Oliemeesters does not accept any liability for any damage that may arise from the application, use or misuse of the information and products. All oil masters products are for professional use only! Always read the SDS and/or PDS that can be found in your account first. Some oils can lead to unexpected allergic reactions. So always test first on a small scale on the skin in your elbow. When in doubt, it is recommended to always consult a doctor first. Our products are 100% pure natural products, seasonal and weather conditions can influence the harvest and therefore the product can vary per batch. The delivered natural products can have possible odor and color differences compared to previous deliveries. The oils are also processed and filled in our own production location, where nut oils are also filled! Always read the product label carefully before using or processing it.