You can buy organic Chamomile essential oil at our wholesale at a low price. This essential Chamomile oil is used as an aroma in cosmetics.
Where does the Chamomile Essential Oil come from?
German chamomile oil is commonly grown in Hungary, Egypt, Eastern Europe and France, while Roman chamomile is grown in Germany, Spain, Italy, Morocco and France.
Roman chamomile is a small perennial herb, with a hairy stem and pinnate leaves, daisy like white flowers (larger than those of German chamomile) and grows about 25 cm high, while German chamomile grows about 60 cm high and has a hairless branching stem, with delicate feathery leaves and simple daisy-like white flowers on single stems.
To the Egyptians it was an herb that was consecrated to the sun, to cure fever, and to the moon for its cooling power. It was also recognized as a pacifier of nervous complaints and was used in shampoos, cosmetics and perfumes.
- Common Name: Chamomile Essential Oil
- English name: Chamomile Oil
- Available volumes: 100 ml / 500 ml / 1 Liter / 2 Liter / 4 Liter / 8 Liter / 20 Liter
- INCI: CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER OIL
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Aroma/scent: Herbaceous, fruity, sweet
- Origin: Nepal
- Plant parts raw material: Blossoms
- GMO free: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Animal-free: Yes
- Allergen free: Yes
- Preservatives: No
- Reach compliant: Yes
- Paraben free: Yes
- Food Grade Status: Yes, flavoring
- IFRA: IFRA Certified
- Organic: Yes, SKAL certified
- Only for professional users
- If you cannot find the document, please contact us immediately before processing it. Some documents are sometimes under maintenance.
The information on this oil masters website has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and with the utmost care. However, Oliemeesters does not accept any liability for any damage that may arise from the application, use or misuse of the information and products. All oil masters products are for professional use only! Always read the SDS and/or PDS that can be found in your account first. Some oils can lead to unexpected allergic reactions. So always test first on a small scale on the skin in your elbow. When in doubt, it is recommended to always consult a doctor first. Our products are 100% pure natural products, seasonal and weather conditions can influence the harvest and therefore the product can vary per batch. The delivered natural products can have possible odor and color differences compared to previous deliveries. The oils are also processed and filled in our own production location, where nut oils are also filled! Always read the product label carefully before using or processing it.